Homes for sale Annapolis MD - MD Eastern Shore
Chaney Homes Real Estate Services
Specializing in Real Estate Sales for Anne Arundel County and Maryland's Eastern Shore Real Estate...
Selling or buying real estate can be a stressful and difficult process especially in a high profile market such as the Annapolis MD area. There are many things to consider in a community surrounded by waterfront properties. Your first step should be to find an experienced real estate agent you can trust, feel comfortable with, and one that will give you their undivided attention and assist you with every step along the way. Chaney Homes is an independent broker and real estate agency. We take pride in our excellent customer service which sometimes can't be found when using agents from larger real estate firms. We devote ourselves completely no matter what the project entails.
What We Do Best
- List, Stage, SELL
- Broker & Designer in One
- Professional Staging INCLUDED with Every Listing
Chaney Homes Primary Service Area
Chaney Homes, LLC sells and lists real estate primarily on Maryland's Eastern Shore in the counties and major cities listed below including homes for sale Annapolis MD and Queen Anne's County on Kent Island. If you are interested in listing or buying real estate in areas other than the ones listed below, please contact Chaney Homes and we will gladly refer you to a qualified and reputable real estate agent.
COUNTIES and MAJOR CITIES TOWNS
Real Estate Anne Arundel County
- Annapolis, Arnold, Cape Saint Claire, Crofton, Crownsville, Deale, Eastport, Edgewater, Ferndale, Glen Burnie, Green Haven, Lake Shore, Linthicum, Odenton, Pasadena, Riviera Beach, Selby-on-the-Bay, Severn, Severna Park, Shady Side, West Annapolis
Caroline County Real Estate
- Choptank, Denton, Federalsburg, Goldsboro, Greensboro, Henderson, Hillsboro, Marydel, Preston, Ridgely, Templeville, West Denton, Williston
Dorchester County Real Estate
- Alqonquin, Brookview, Cambridge, church Creek, East New Market, Eldorado, Elliott, Fishing Creek, Galestown, Hurlock, Madison, Secretary, Taylors Island, Vienna
Real Estate Queen Anne's County MD
- Barclay, Centreville, Chester, Church Hill, Grasonville, Kent Narrows, Kingstown, Queen Annes, Queenstown, Stevensville, Sudlersville
Talbot County Real Estate
- Cordova, Easton, Oxford, Saint Aubins Heights, Saint Michaels, Tilghman Island
Worcester MD Real Estate
- Berlin, Bishopville, Girdletree, Newark, North Ocean City, Ocean City, Ocean Pines, Pocomoke City, Snow Hill, Stockton, West Ocean City, Whaleyville
Real Estate Buyer Representation
What is a Buyers Agent? A professional real estate agent that exclusively acts on behalf of buyer. They assist with the entire process from researching properties that correspond to the buyers' wishes to negotiating the best possible price and terms with the seller. In addition they assist the buyer during the legal process to complete the closing process and ownership.
Real Estate seller Representation
What is a Sellers Agent? A professional real estate agent that exclusively represents the seller only, so the buyer may be either without representation or represented by another agent. A Sellers Agent is allowed to give the buyer only material facts about the property. In addition they share with the seller all information about potential buyers that may help the seller make decisions regarding the transaction.
Financing Your Real Estate
Financing - Mortgages - Title Insurance - Attaining and securing a mortgage loan can be rather complex. The process is time consuming and requires several participants including your realtor, an escrow officer and a loan underwriter working behind the scenes to complete the process. As a trusted real estate agent Chaney Homes can recommend a reputable mortgage broker or lender and guide you through the loan process.
Rental Assistance - Chaney Homes has valuable resources to assist in finding a rental home temporarily while you look for a new home. On the other hand, if you are a home owner looking to rent your home, we can assist you with preparing your home and can provide references to local reputable property management companies. Renting while looking for homes for sale in Annapolis or the Eastern Shore of MD can be advantageous to those not familiar with Maryland real estate.
ZILLOW® Resources To Assist with Buying or Selling Homes
Please note: The Links below are provided to you as resource information only. All information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed by Chaney Homes, LLC and should be independently verified.